Home › Share
Give Gifts, Build Multigenerational Wealth
As you think about your life and what matters, you may decide to leave wealth to loved ones and charities close to your heart. You may also want to start a tradition of giving with family members. We offer estate planning and trust services to help define and protect your wishes.
We will partner with you on a plan to help you share your wealth including:
- Private Wealth Management: Our wealth advisors will take time to get to know your goals and challenges and then partner with you to create a wealth management plan that could include charitable vehicles, such as a donor-advised fund and gifting strategies for education, charities and family.
- Investment Management: Your advisor will collaborate with our investment team on portfolio construction, asset allocation strategies to help preserve and continue to grow the wealth you accumulate from investments, with the goal of maximizing the assets you want to transfer to beneficiaries.
- Tax Planning & Preparation: In-house, experienced professionals offer a range of tax planning & preparation services to help minimize your tax burden as it relates to charitable giving, gifting and other concerns such as required minimum distributions and how retirement accounts are structured.
- Estate Planning: We offer estate planning services tailored to your objectives, family dynamics and charitable wishes. Services include review and advice on wills, trusts, power of attorneys and health care directives, as well as advice for tax-efficient legacy planning.
- Trust Services: Whether you have a grandchild with a disability, multigenerational heirs or charitable giving causes, trusts may help ensure your wishes for the people and causes you care about are carried out and your wealth is protected. We have trust services to help with your specific needs.
- Insurance Solutions: Our personal insurance planning solutions, including asset and income protection strategies, needs analysis for life and disability insurance and estate tax reduction strategies, may help secure the wealth you wish to transfer to heirs.
See all Insights
6 Tips for Tax-Free Gifting
April 4, 2023
The annual gift tax exclusion is a win-win for taxpayers, allowing you to share your wealth during your lifetime...Read
10 Tips for Teaching Your Children About Wealth Management
March 1, 2023
Are you confident that your children will be able to responsibly manage the wealth they inherit from you? They’ll...Read
Noncash Charitable Donations
January 3, 2023
Many investors will seek to offset potential tax liabilities by maximizing charitable donations. Making noncash charitable contributions can be...Read