Maintaining your trust and confidence is among our highest priorities. We recognize that protecting the privacy and security of our customers is an important responsibility. That’s why we at Mariner Wealth Advisors want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information.
Information Provided – In the normal course of business, we typically obtain nonpublic personal information about our prospective and current clients, which may include but is not limited to:
- Personal identity such as name, address and social security number;
- Information regarding securities transactions effected by us or others;
- Information reported on applications or other forms provided by the client, including but not limited to net worth, assets, income, accounts and balances;
- Information developed as part of financial plans, analysis and other advisory services.
How We Manage and Protect Your Personal Information – In order to protect current, prospective and former clients’ nonpublic, personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards MWA also limits access to personal information to individuals who need to know that information in order to service your account.
- We do not share any of the above referenced non-public personal information about current, prospective and/or former clients to third parties, other than to our affiliates, nor is it our practice to disclose such information to third parties unless necessary to administer, manage, service, and provide related services for client accounts or as permitted to do so by law.
- In the event we deem it necessary to share information with outside companies that perform administrative services for MWA, our contractual arrangements with these service providers require them to treat current, prospective and/or former client information as confidential.
- Except as otherwise stated above, we will only release non-public personal information if a client or client representative directs us to do so, or if we are compelled by law to disclose personal information, such as government entities, credit bureaus or in response to subpoenas.
Security of Your Information – We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to these employees who need to know that information to service your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not use Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
By visiting our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Cookies may also be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on users’ online activity.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of our site features will be disabled. It will not affect your experience in any noticeable way.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.