Give Gifts, Create a Lasting Legacy
Whether you wish to leave gifts to your heirs to provide for them for years to come, or you want to give to a favorite charitable organization, we can help create an estate planning strategy as an integral part of your overall wealth management plan.
Our team of experienced estate planning professionals will collaborate with your legal counsel and your tax team to help ensure that your assets are transferred to your beneficiaries according to your wishes and in the most tax-efficient way possible.
It’s our goal to give you the most personalized experience possible and to create an estate plan that fits well into your wealth management strategy.
Our team offers review and design of estate planning strategies and documents including:
- Review, design and modification of wills, power of attorney documents and health care directives to help ensure they are updated as your life, needs and wishes change
- Charitable planning and gifting strategies with gift-tax exclusions and other tax strategies in mind
- Creation of tax-advantaged vehicles, such as a donor-advised fund or private foundation, for the distribution of your wealth to nonprofit charities
- Establishing strategies in estate planning that use life insurance as income replacement for beneficiaries
- Generation-skipping wealth transfer strategies to help ensure wealth preservation and growth over time
- Developing strategies designed to protect your assets from creditors, and even other family members, if necessary
Estate and trust services provided by Mariner Trust Company, LLC (“MTC”) an affiliate of Mariner Wealth Advisors. MTC is a state-chartered public trust company organized under the laws of South Dakota and serves to provide its customers with administrative trust services and other related services.