Insurance Planning to Help Grow, Protect & Transfer Assets
Your wealth advisor will collaborate with our risk management team to offer recommendations around personal insurance planning including adding life, disability and long-term care insurance when needed to help ensure your level of protection aligns with your goals for protecting your family and your assets today and beyond.
We understand you have specific asset accumulation, protection and transfer goals. That is why we focus on common-sense design, review and implementation of insured solutions.
Our risk management professionals will answer questions such as:
- What type and how much life insurance is needed to help reach your goals?
- How can we lessen the income consequences should you become disabled?
- What wealth transfer strategies can we implement today to lower your current tax liability while also making sure your wealth is transferred to your family or a charity according to your wishes?
- Do tax-advantaged insured investment strategies make sense for your specific situation?
- What can we do to help preserve your wealth from income and estate taxation?
Our team offers advice on risk management that includes:
- Asset and income protection strategies
- Analysis of insurance companies, including product evaluation
- Long-term care insurance expense mitigation and product selection
- Needs analysis and strategies for all types of life and group insurance as well as disability and long-term care insurance
- Wealth transfer, charitable giving and estate tax reduction strategies
- Assistance negotiating executive bonus and benefits programs
- Annuity rescue solutions and single premium immediate annuities (SPIA)
Mariner Wealth Advisors is under common control with insurance agencies. Certain representatives are licensed insurance agents with those agencies and are compensated for the sale of insurance-related products.