Customized Tax Planning and Preparation for Businesses
Tax Planning Strategies for Businesses
We believe tax strategies should be an integral part of your business strategy. You need an experienced tax team that is knowledgeable about the latest regulatory issues and changes to help ensure your business tax preparation strategy is IRS compliant and effective.
Our team of tax professionals will work with your outside legal counsel and alongside your wealth advisor to help you with your company’s tax planning and preparation needs. We work with clients that include business owners and privately held companies to help ensure they receive proactive, creative tax consulting services and year-round tax planning focused on helping them achieve business and personal objectives.
From preparing your company’s annual tax returns, to creating tax-advantaged trusts, we’re here to help you navigate the tax complexities unique to your business.
We offer assistance with the following tax preparation services:
- Proactive tax analysis to identify areas for tax reduction
- Federal, state and local tax compliance
- Multi-state strategies
- Representation and support for IRS and state tax audits
- General tax preparation services and year-round planning
- Bookkeeping and family office services including back-office support
- 401(k) and IRA plan optimization and distribution strategies
Specialty Tax Services for Businesses
Mariner Wealth Advisors Specialty Tax Services partners with businesses to create financial strategies and offer advice to address tax concerns and facilitate opportunities for growth.
From our perspective, many businesses aren’t taking advantage of proactive tax strategies including credits and incentives.
This often happens because of the complicated tax landscape and the burden of keeping up with ever-changing tax legislation.
When you work with our team, we will manage these complexities for you.
Our goal is to ensure your business is operating at the highest level of tax efficiency to grow and succeed in the future.
Trusted Specialty Tax Leaders1
- 100+ years of combined experience with large national and regional accounting firms
- Extensive engineering, construction, architecture and tax backgrounds
- With just under 50 Certified Cost Segregation Professionals in the entire country, three are on our team
Specialty tax services specific to tax credit and incentives include:
- Cost Segregation
- Research and Development Credits
- 179D Energy-Efficient Commercial Buildings
- 45L Energy-Efficient Home Builder Credit
- Employee Retention Credits
1Information is current as of July 1, 2023. There are 11 people on the Specialty Tax Services Team.
Mariner Wealth Advisors does not provide all services listed in this piece. Some services may be provided by affiliates and may be subject to additional fees.