Integrating Tax Planning Strategies Into Your Wealth Plan
We believe tax strategies should be an integral part of your overall wealth management strategy. Effective strategies can help reduce your tax burden, optimize your income and allow you to efficiently transfer wealth to loved ones and charities. We view decisions through a tax-efficient lens.
Our team of tax professionals will work with your outside legal counsel and alongside your wealth advisor to help you with your tax planning and preparation needs and to keep you updated on the latest legislative tax changes. Our clients include high-net-worth individuals, families, business owners, executives, medical professionals, professional athletes and privately held companies.
From preparing your annual tax returns, to overseeing your investments, to creating tax-advantaged estate plan and trusts—no matter how complex your taxes might be, we’re here to help you with a tax strategy that is flexible enough to change as your life and needs change.
Tax Guide: Your Resource for Year-Round Tax-Efficient Investing
Year-round planning with an advisor could help improve your overall wealth plan. Find out more by downloading our tax guide.
We offer the following tax services:
- Proactive tax analysis to identify areas for tax reduction
- Federal, state and local tax compliance
- Multi-state strategies, including establishing a domicile
- Tax-efficient gifts, trusts, foundations and funds
- Strategic estate tax planning
- Representation and support for IRS and state tax audits
- General tax preparation services and year-round planning
- Bookkeeping and family office services including back-office support
- 401(k) and IRA plan optimization and distribution strategies