Home › Bank and Credit Union Consulting Services
Bank and Credit Union Consulting Services
Specialized Consulting Services and Support for Banks and Credit Unions
Bank and credit union executives face significant challenges and complexities in managing their institutions’ investment portfolios. Our knowledgeable team of investment professionals specializes in providing objective investment portfolio management and can help you address your challenges and sort through the complexities.
We work alongside you to thoroughly understand your unique needs and then design a comprehensive investment plan that’s customized to reflect your asset/liability management and business objectives. Our goal is to optimize the return of your investment portfolio while focusing on managing risk and staying compliant.
Our team strives to help you meet the needs of your business by making well-informed, confident investment decisions and avoiding costly mistakes and lost opportunities.
We act as your partner and an extension of your management staff, putting your best interests first, always. Ready to get started? Schedule a time to chat.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates on topics that impact banks and credit unions.
Among the consulting services we offer banks and credit unions:
- Investment advisory services, including creating an Investment Policy Statement, conducting investment reviews and providing reports and timely market information.
- Investment portfolio accounting, including providing concise management information and accurately calculating fixed income securities.
- Mortgage servicing rights valuations, including providing a low-cost valuation service that calculates the value of mortgage servicing rights.
- Asset/liability management consulting, including policy review, ALCO reports and worksheets.
- Independent/third-party asset/liability model reviews and validations, including providing annual and ad-hoc independent, third-party reviews and validations of your asset/liability models.
Schedule a Call With Us
Use the calendar to schedule a call with
David Barnes, Managing Director.