P&G Retirement Services
To serve the Procter & Gamble community, we have up-to-date experience and an understanding of the P&G retirement plan, profit sharing and savings plan, and benefits packages. Mariner Wealth Advisors’ P&G wealth planning team combines the professional disciplines of Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), a former Procter & Gamble employee, and a former advisor from P&G’s retirement plan previously held at J.P. Morgan. This knowledge enables us to develop a comprehensive plan that is customized to the specific goals of each P&G employee and retiree we partner with.
The years leading up to retirement are critical from an investment and planning perspective; retirees cannot undo a distribution strategy once it’s implemented.
The following items need to be built in to a retiree’s customized plan:
- Tax Bracket
- Income Needs
- Estate Planning Considerations
- Risk Tolerance
- Charitable Plans
- Many Other Factors
Having a partner, like Mariner Wealth Advisors, in this process can give you the peace of mind that you have properly considered and analyzed all the appropriate alternatives and have chosen a path that is right for you.
Financial and investment planning is not a product; it is an ongoing process between Mariner Wealth Advisors and you. This philosophy is the foundation of our wealth advice.
Once your plan is developed, we will:
- Implement your customized investment strategy
- Work side-by-side with you and your family
- Monitor your portfolio and financial plan
- Work closely with your other professional advisors to make sure your investment goals, tax strategies and estate plans are part of one coordinated effort.
Our objective is to provide you the peace of mind you need to fully enjoy your retirement years.
Stay up-to-date on the latest P&G retirement information.
Subscribe to the P&G Scope e-newsletter.
Procter & Gamble Team Qualifications
- Combined professional disciplines of a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)®, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)®, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a former Procter & Gamble employee to form this specialized team
- Personal experience working alongside P&G JPMorgan Retirement Plan Services, former custodian of the Procter & Gamble PST & Savings Plan
- First-hand experience working with Procter & Gamble employees, retirees and alumni
- Technical knowledge of the Procter & Gamble retirement plan
- Adept in profit sharing plan distribution strategies, stock option awards, restricted stock grants and appropriate planning techniques to minimize taxes and reduce concentration risk
- Collective experience of more than 30 years in building customized portfolios, including asset allocation and security selection
- Comprehensive wealth planning knowledge, tools and resources
Your Procter & Gamble Retirement Services Team
Mariner Wealth Advisors is not affiliated with Procter & Gamble. Any reference to them should not be construed as an endorsement by either party.