Your journey lasts long after your career ends.
Regardless of whether you are a few years from retirement or many years from it, planning for your future should be a crucial part of your overall wealth strategy. At Mariner Wealth Advisors, your wealth advice team will help you chart a course for the kind of life you want after retirement without losing sight of your financial goals now.
Planning begins with an understanding of what you hope to accomplish during your retirement years. Maybe it’s traveling, purchasing a vacation home, or starting to transition your wealth to your heirs. Your goals during retirement will guide our wealth advice. It’s important to make sure your wealth goals now align with your future plans.
In addition, we have experts who can help you with selling your business, transferring or gifting some of your wealth to your heirs, or changing your investment strategy as you near retirement.
Whether you’re five years away from retirement or 40, we take your goals and plans into consideration as we explore your options and chart a course to reach your destination.
- What type of lifestyle do you want to have when you retire?
- Do you plan on traveling or purchasing additional homes?
- Will you need to transition ownership of a business when you retire?
- Will you have additional forms of income during retirement?
- At what age do you wish to retire?